Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WhY Life WhY?


Yep I should be studying 4 midterms but yeah Im blogging..Hmm Im getting my priorities together..EEk! Im just taking a break right now. Seriously today was my monthly breakdown..yes tears came strolling down my eyes. Sometimes I feel as if the world is against me and I have to prove to everyone my full potential even to myself. Sometimes I just wish I could disappear just for a couple of hours and then regroup and attack life again...Soo I came across one my notebooks that I was scribbling down in a while back when my spirit was feeling both low and curious when I was in the library daydreaming.Yeah extremely random thoughts...so i just asked myself a couple of questions...so dig into it....


Why is it as soon as you stay in God's Will it triggers the devil to attack you?


Why is life set up as fight or flight?


Why do I want to be in love but not go through the process?


Why do I love culture,especially mine soo much?


Why did Talib spit that line to me at the concert?


Did He really spit that line to me or was I trippin?


Why do some songs bring back bad memories?


Why does my past feel tainted?


Why don't people understand personal space?


Why does reggae music instantly puts you in the mindset of a hot sweaty club, grinding with your "mystery man"?


Why do you try to make every man your mystery man?


Why not leave some males as a mystery in your mind? isn't it more fun that way and you don't risk disappointment?


Hmm is keeping a male a mystery just excuse to run away from love?


Why do soulful souls seem at peace at all times?


Why did I just use the word "seem"?


Why did Jill Scott choose Crown Royal to use as a comparison to love making?


Why do I love being by myself?


Why do I feel as if Im my own best company?


Why am I crazy compared to the world's standards?


Why does joy come from sorrow?


Why do I let my soul lead me?


Why do I purposely object to rules society sets just so I can create my own mold?


Why don't people go with there gut? If the Spirit is manifested in us, is or "gut" really our spirit trying to lead us ?


Why do I want to turn around?


Why is there no such thing as second best?


Why are people so easily influenced?


Why don't people want pity but rather have the person feel their pain?


Why do I glance at people I know that are standing right there anyway?


Why are my dreams so close but yet so faraway?


Why am I walking around in my dream at this very moment?


Why when I hit repeat on my i-pod I feel bad because I messed up the flow of the tracks?


Why was it so stressful to get to this point?


Why are eccentric people so happy in their own world?


Why do white people tan?


Why do black females rock weave so hard but get mad when people question if it there's?


Why do you have to assimilate before you know what you need change?


Why do I feel like I'm on my own reality show?


Why when everything is going well I focus more but when trials come I actually perform better even though it seems I'm not as focus?


Why was that confusing?


Why am I officially on my grind?


Why do I feel naps are the answer to all my problems?


Why when you stop caring thats when everything falls in place?


Why am I listening to woman's worth like I can actually can appreciate a males worth?


Why did I just catch the eyes of this cute guy?


Why am I now wondering if he's gay?


Why do I duck from males like they're the plague?


Why does time go by so fast sometimes and other times ridiculously slow?


Why am I so disgusted so easily?


Why is life one big movie?


Why am Im so blessed?


Why did I self diagnose myself with anxiety?

God Bless...





1 comment:

Al said...

a couple of questions...girl that felt like 50, but they were good questions!