Saturday, April 26, 2008

*MoVie ReViEw*


Since we're already on the topic of Nollywood lets jump into Hollywood...Okay soO Friday me and my buddy David( and no it was far from a real date! )had a mini movie marathon. This is surprising for me because if you know I really only watch predominately Black Love Movie..ohh I can't help it..Go Brown Sugar and Love Jones! We went to the movie theatre off Michigan Ave. and just hit up 2 movies for the price of one! Hmm don'act like that...you do it 2! Okay soo The first movie we hit up that came out Friday was "BabyMama" it starred Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. AS you know the plot was that Amy was a 37 year old single business with a successful career (hmm sounds familiar) but she had an urge to have a baby. She was incapable of having one so she hires a surrogate for help. Its cute and catchy..But these are one of the movies that all the funny parts are displayed on the preview so they're were only a few surprises here and there but its still cute! You should go check it out!

Okay I was a little iffy on David's pick when I first saw the preview. He picked the movie 21. I have 2 say I Loved the movie! This is surprising to people who know me because its the simple fact that I usually shy away from movie that I have to pay thorough attention to ,to follow the plot..I know its sad and lazy! But the movie was Fly! Ok this movie starred Kate Bosworth Kevin Spacey, Jim Sturgress and "Ike" aka Laurence Fishburne. Oka so the story is mainly about a student who attends MIT and hass been admitted to Harvard med School but can't afford it. He is a mathematical genius and his teacher soons begins to take interest in his talents. His professor soons introduce him to the world of Blackjack, The professor has taught a handful of students how its mathematically possible to beat the game if you count cards. They go to Vegas each weekend to rack up...ok Im stopping because I really really encourage you to check this out! Unlike baba Mama in which you knew what was going to happen, I was seriously hitting David to shut up until the final scene went off because I was still trying to find out what happpened! Ok thats my Movie review for the day more posts are coming...Stay Fly God Bless!


No comments: