Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TreNdY TuTuS

Okay so recently my bestie Allison who has a hilarious blog which keeps me laughing(Fresh AddicT) recently took this pic of moe in a baby Tutu... Note..(Im mildly Retarded)
I know you're like this is so random, clearly she needs to stop!lol.. But it did remind me of how I'm loving the the dance inspired TuTu dresses from Betsy Johnson! I'm a firm believer that fashion is just inspired by your everyday life and your passions. When people try to label my style ..they can't which I love ! People often use the term ecletic which basically is saying "umm we don't know how the hell to label you. you're in your own little made up world!"..Haha which is fine, because I DESPISE being labeled because I represent too many diffrent aspects of life to be put into a box. But here and there I get you're style seems inspired from dance. People usually point out that I look like a dancer .between my off the shoulder baggy shirts, my different color leggings, my ballet flats, my knit leg warmers my natural pinned bun or even my man thighs..EEk! I don't mind when people catch that aspect of my life because I love dance and it will always be apart of me and my lifestyle.



Okay but enough of muah..back to the hot dresses.. I say all of that to say it only makes since that I adore these dresses!! I need an event quickly to rock one of these dresses!! Forget it ..I will rock one of these hot items with some chucks to a Chi-Town party and make it work! I love the on Rihanna is rockin' there is also a pink one which I ADORE but couldn't find a pic ..but I love these too..Ahhh I LOVE it!























God Bless My Loves!!

No comments: