Saturday, April 12, 2008

KaNye WesT SYnDroMe

LET ME START OF BY SAYING IM NOT BASHING KANYE WEST!!Okay so I went out last night, and I don't know exactly what urked me about it but I need 2 vent. Soooo let me start off by saying I LOVE KANYE WEST dearly! I respect him for his motivation and spittin' the truth while also staying mainstream. Hell, I was overly hype when I got his concert tickets for May 23rd in The Chi! Everybody knows that West has a killa swag, style and all the achievements to back him up! Okay that brings me to my next point,. Let me also state that I adore my Black Males..PAUSE..let me take that back...I adore educated, motivated, moral based, faithful and loving Black males. Clearly that what left Hmm maybe 3 in the Universe..I haven't given up hope yet.Okay Im trying not to sound like a mad black woman...Thats a whole different post! But anyways I have noticed that living in the Chi every black male thinks he's mini Kanye!!Like really when I say jock his style ..I mean you will see Kanye posted on Concreteloop Monday and a replica fit on Tuesday..Tat Tat on That!!Umm okay thats fine if you don't have any style of your own and you feel the need to stealstyle fine....BUT we Def. don't Steal the same type of attitude if we cannot baack it up! Oh wow I don't get it..Someone break it down for me...Question * Why does rapper lil Rasheed on the street corner has the same attitude as someone like K.West or Diddy? I understand the concept of if you don't believe in yourself than no one else will but lets not take it to the extreme! Its like these males have blocked off the world of any advice that people can give and has pride outside the world. They lack to realize that all these artists they look up to came from humble beginnings. They all had to pay dues and are still humble human beings in real life when they're not followed by a camera. For example many people have encountered K. West in the Chi and I have only heard positive things come from their interaction with him...Soooo NEWSFLASH 2 Black males....HUMBLE YOURSELF ....GOD BLESS!!

1 comment:

Corey Baines said...

I searched for the phrase Kanye West Syndrome, and this came up, heh. The blog is very true, well, it is not that bad out here in the High Desert (Lancaster Palmdale), but I bet LA is a different story.