Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Vintage View

Hey Fly Folks, Im officially Back in the Chi from break! My new quarter just began Monday and I'm already stressed! AAh! Anyways on to more hot news I am counting down the days until summertime CHi...Thats Also including Fly fashion threads. So as many of my close friends know, I'm officially on a Vintage High right now. One reason because is since I'm a student it allows me to be Fresh for a discount price. Another reason is that fashion is one huge cycle and the past loves to pop up with new twists to entice the consumer. Soooo my first which will never go out of style are vintage glasses! I wear them during the day for wind blockers for the ridiculous wind during the winter and of courese in the summertime! Nowadays sunsglasses are all year round accessories ! I love the Fly eyewear of the past! It truly gives you a funky edge by just tossing them on! It instantly glams up your entire look in less than 2 seconds! I put a couple of pics of fly views I would rock and of coures I had to put a pic ofe me sporting my vintage specs! Yes even in the winter! Okay I will be back to post more later on after I get out of class..God Bless!

1 comment:

Al said...

http://shop.80spurple.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=57