Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crash Course on CRS


SOOOO FLy People since I just stopped ranting about all the mini Kanye's running around..lets talk about the oh so original real Kanye West. So I was kind of late on this but a couple of months ago my homeboy Ben told me about the Group that Lupe Fiasco(MY HUSBAND)!, Kanye West and Pharrell created. Its called CRS which stands fro Child Rebel Soldier!.PAUSE...Now really think about who I just named the top lyricists of our time! Ok they're first single they put out was 'US PLaCerS" which I posted below! Check it out its hot, it features the young versions of the rapper while Thom Yorke is on the chorus. The group is all going on the "Glow in the Dark Tour"( which Im not leaving until I meet all of them!) Okay So just check it out..if you like real music..you'll love this group...God Bless!

No comments: