Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The GooD, The Bad, The Ugly

SOOOOOOOO after having a stressful day of apartment hunting ..I think I found a winner!!!the apartment is on the Northwest side of the city and I absolutely love it! But before I went wondering around the cool Chicago area..I decided to take a 5 minute cat nap..literally 5 minutes! As I was dozing off I turned to RapCity ( which I haven't watched a good minute, just because I don't have time anymore and due too the excessive amount of foolishness displayed on it I decided to take a break! Consequence tore up the beat with his raw flow. He's originally from NY( I heard he's Qtip cousin but Im not sure) and we all know where Kanye reps!! I'm not sure how long this video has been out but check it out its hot....


God Bless!

No comments: