Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Madea'S MessaGe



Okay So I woke up early this morning and doing some odds and end stuff before I tackle my day. While I was randomly on the internet I went to youtube to look back at all of my favorite videos. So as I was going through I spotted this video and remembered why I put this in my favorite vids! Okay I truly rembered what my mind was going through when I added this! I would watch this all the time with my girl Don's dorm just to hear this snippet of advice. I know I was truly emotionally drained in numerous aspects of life. I felt as if mentally and emotionally I had connected with a right person and it ended up just to backfire in my face. I fought to put my trust and joy in other people who weren't truly "The Roots" Of the tree. Now I have learned to take all that unecessary energy and focus it in myself. It must be working because my friends always make fun of me because they say I'm always on a new "self-Help" Program:) Which is oh so true!So I just want to give A shoutout to all my roots of my tree right now...My Sis and My Besties! I love you guys for the support! Hope this inspires you!It's all A Lesson Learned ! Oh and you get a mini concert from Madea at the end of her advice! Lol!God Bless!!


No comments: