Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FiT wiTh FuZe

Yikes! Soooo I'm going to admit I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed lately and had to revamp "Operation Stay Focus and Be Fly While Doing It!" As the process of keeping my sanity and growth on a steady rise, I made a vow to try something NEW atleast once a week, It can be either as small as trying a new food, trying a new hairstyle, or going to a new audition basically anything! I'm learning by doing this you'll have constant growth and may find a new love in life. Okay so My mind freshness of the week is Fuze Slenderize! During my break of my diet Green Tea and Vitamin Water, I squeezed a chance for a love for a new health drink. Fuze Slenderize is just not a fruit tasting drink it adds a great health boost in your life, The drink only contains 1o calories, 4 slenderizing vitamins and minerals and only 2 carbs. I hit up there website and I was even more impressed with the drink because its a cause behind it. They have a campaign called "My Fight With Fat" which tells about how weight gain can not only cause physical discomfort but also a emotionally. This is sooo true! At work the other day the sweetest middle age lady came in and I was helping her pick out some clothing items . When I went back to help her in the fitting room she had an emotional breakdown. She literally started balling and began to lash out against herself with all types of negativity because of her weight gain from medical treatment. I encouraged her and kept telling her that she has to reiterate positive, uplifting comments to herself instead of ones to bring her spirit down. After our little chit chat she was thankful and was extremely eager to become one of my clients. I just felt touched I could help but I also realized that there is major emotional turmoil with weight gain. Fuze gives motivational tips like focus on inches instead of pounds and giving praise to your body no matter what state it is. The less you tear down your temple with negativity the more you will begin to form the body you always wanted. This will work because if you put positive energy in your body your body will than beam out the positive energy and will work with your mind better! They even state that ones needs to start counting your blessings as you count your calories(which surprised me because most companys have taken God sooo far out of the equation it's quite sad) So I say check out the site and the tastey drink for more tips and the drink!..http://www.drinkfuze.com/ They give a variety of flavors and even tea..which is my next victim! Stay Healthy, Happy and Blesses! God Bless My Beauties!!

No comments: