Monday, April 7, 2008

Carol's Care

SOOOO everyone knows my new found love....my hair! Okay so if you know me, you know I hate doing my hair because I have no patience! So like I told you before my major issue is MOISTURE! I seriously have the tightest coils and the my hair dries out oh so quick. So basically I need control and moisture products. I say all this to tell you about my product quest! Okay I was elated to find that they sold Carol's Daughter products downstairs from where I worked! I first heard of Carol's Daughter when my sis was obsessed on getting her hands on the products. I stole a couple of dabs of her Alomond Cookie Body Butter(which she was probably tad bit irate since it was a gift to her and she only uses it for special occassions..EEk!) It smelled wonderful and loved the instant softness it gave to my skin!But anyways I loved the smell and begin to see the products featured in magazines as Essence & Ebony. I didn't know they made haircare products I thought it was only skin and body care! But when my one of my bestie's suggested that I try out there products for my natural hair. I got a little to hype and spat back "Yeah thats a good idea, plus I get a discount on the products, whew!" I went in the area the first time and I loved it, I just would like to stop and pause on the entire enviroment of the area. Just take a glance and all you see are neutral tone colors(my fav brown!) Which instantly calms you and takes you away from everyday stress. And of course they had Ms. Jill Scott in the air waves belting out "Golden". So I asked the beautiful natural sistah to help me pick out the correct products. Of course she looked at my hair and was like " You have a beautiful curl and great thickness but you def. need moisture!" I was great, I know can u help a sistah out!l So she sold me the Hair Milk and told me if its not working come back and get the Hair balm and just use it as a daily moisture. Soo of course I used the Hair milk for a couple days and then ran back to add the balm since my hair ws sponging up the milk fast. I started using the combo of the Hair Balm and The Hair Milk today and I'm alreadt begin to see changes. It has loosened up my curl and gave it more moisture. I can't say I'm in love with it off the back but the more I use it hopefully I will fall in love with it! I do want to try there shampoo! soo right now I'm on a Carol's daughter Spree. I heard it also works well on relaxed hair so its just not for the natural girls...Everyone's included! So I'll keep you posted on the progress of my kinky curls .. Hit up http://www.carolsdaughter.com/...God Bless!!

No comments: