Saturday, April 5, 2008

StIrR- Up A Statement





Sooo I'm chillin' in this Saturday jammin' to Ms. Lauryn Hill while munching on my chef salad( look at me being all heatlthy;)...This was the longest day ever but beautiful weather, I guess its not to bad because I can update n different posts which I've been slacking on. So I'm 1 out of the 15 people in the world thats excited that stirr-ups are making a come back!! I love them with both flats and heels. They give an edgier look if you wear the stirr-ups than regular leggings. They also elongate your legs so they look slimmer! And if you know me, clearly I love them because it helps out my man thighs! Gross! but any who Im not saying pull out the ones that you begged your mom for when you hit middle school but grab the updated pair! It has a thicker strap underneath the foot, which is also more comfortable because its not pullingthe arch of your foot so much! Hmm but I say Nay to the Stirrup Pants!! I tried a pair on and umm it clearly screamed my my mom blindly yanked these off of the rack because they're on sale when I was twelve! They looked like a female version of Hammer pants...They made me look hippy!Maybe they would work out for others just not me..You can cop the stirr- up leggings at American Apparel and Express... Here's a pic of how I rocked my stirr-ups before going out last night..

Hope You Like! God Bless!

No comments: