Saturday, April 5, 2008

MuSiC MayHem



Okay Fly People, I came across this video and I can't get this song out of my head. It's by Will.i.am feat. Cheryl Cole called "Heartbreaker." Its a hot funky track you can just vibe to in your car while you attempt to recreate the scene of a dance club in NYC all while behind the wheel. This would be something I would have in rotation of my I-pod that would break between me wondering of my past with the song "My Love" by Jill Scott to me joining in on being a "Bad Girl" with Danity Kane. Hmm soo I heard this song, and was like "damn, did every male I've ever talked to in the past have a collabo to write these lyrics?!" Heartbreaker def. fits each one!...But anyway Will.i.am usually has simple lyrics in which every one can relate to and drops a catchy beat to grab the track's appeal. Okay my only issue with Will.i.am is can we ever get a sistah to sing the chorus of the songs?? Okay Fergie and Cheryl were straight but can someone of color get some love? Oh i did peep the one natural girl in the video...Thanx Will. No but I can't come dwon on Will.i.am too much because he has been releasing the Support Obama videos featuring top celebs who also support Obama 08!! So Get iT! ! I have to do some running around 2day but I'll try to update more frequently hopefully tonight!!EEk!God Bless!

No comments: