Sunday, April 6, 2008

Moment Of Clarity


Okay Im trying to do better to have atleast one inspirational message once a week( if not more Jesus knows we need them!) Soo I went to church this morning and heard a beuatiful sermonat Living Word Christian Center with Pastor Bill Winston. If you're ever in the Chicago area you must stop in on Sunday, he has such a powerful sermon that continues to bless each heart it falls upon. So after leaving the service walking in the beautiful 65 degree weather I had an enlightening moment. My mind, soul and heart finally had time to just to breathe and live in the moment. I realized ever since I moved to Chicago I've been so determined to try exceed my goals and prove my enemies wrong that I lost focus of my day to day blessings. These past couple months have been an upward journey for me mentally, emotionally and spirtually. God has put me through so many trials at once, I'm just now understanding the lessons that I'm suppose to be getting out of the situation. Life gives you a clean slate each day that God opens your eyes. One lesson that I've learned since I've been up here is to truly enjoy the process of your growth. Don't rush your life so much that you miss out on your blessings and your self growth. Many of us want to jump from point A all the way to Z and we miss everything in between. Each time God gives you a blessing Thank Him. You should be joyful in every situation God places you in. I'm not saying you should not continue to better yourself but be thankful for the growth that you have already conquered. Live in the moment. Appreciate each place, event and tasks that God has planned for you. If you do this you will feel as if you lived to the fullest and not just going through the moments just to say you did it. Thats just my little tip for the week. Allow God's Light to shine throught you! God Bless!!

No comments: