Friday, March 28, 2008

FuNkY FasHion+Hot TraCks = TEyaNa TaYloR




Soo...I'm sure You've heard of her before now if you like to keep up with all the new hotness in music and fashion..Miss Teyana Taylor caught everyone's eye as being the most fashionable Sweet Sixteener on MTV...We noticed her individual style by not only in Fashion but her approach in her music style. She rocked a fly Heatherette dress that was memorable and crushed every other girls that had a blinged out b-day before hers. Okay so I'll admit I forgot about her and really didn't think she was going to put out any real hot tracks tracks but I was highly surprised ( I should have known since she is Pharrell's prodigy). Her down to earth attitude, Skater Chic appeal and catchy lyrics are showing a promising future for Miss Taylor. I caught her video for her new single " Google Me Baby" on 106&Park the other day and I have to admit it was a cute & fun carnival theme video. She is becoming more of a style icon these days though. Her fashion is a good represenative of her music. I have to admit I've been jammin' to Teyana's "Google me Baby" and "Traffic Stop" while walking through downtown Chi on my i-pod getting hype for my oh so exciting classes. I've also her a snippet of "Swag" which is a hot track also. Her style is Fly and it matches her music and her personality. You could tell her style comes very naturally to her and it represents who she is. That is an important element these days, since so many people in the spotlight try to rock an image that is clearl not for them..hmm(A good Girl Gone Bad)..Oh and I love her naturally curly hair she rocks "oh so hard!'..So oh Girl keep holding it down..Because you're Fresh! God Bless!

No comments: