Sunday, March 23, 2008

BaCkGrOund


Ok My FlY PeOplE....ThanK God I FinAllY Finished my finals to finish last quarter!! Great Now SpriNg BreaK Time!!!!!! I'm actually in The ATL which is a nice change of pace of The Chi. In a day or two I'm going to upload pics and give you a little insight on my southern getaway .But first I want to give a rundown of the purpose of my Blog. Okay I Chose the name Chasing Fame for my blog. When I recently moved to Chicago in January, I soon realized that numerous people were on their grind to make it in whatever industry they want to try to take over. Either in the music indusrty, fashion industry or anything that will get them closer to those "FlaShiNg LighTs." Now it is extremely motivating to be surrounded by individuals who are truly chasing their passion because they truly have a love for it. On the other hand , they're also a good group of individuals who have lost focused of their passions and begin to just bolt for every opportunity that does not even pertain to their dream. It truly becomes an addiction to many to have some sort of fame or just some type of public notice. At the end of the day people crave the spotlight and fame. Individuals try to chase they're happiness by Chasing fame.....Just remember by 'I f you are who you say you are You're a Superstar.." ( spit by the ill lyricist of Mr. Fiasco) Just begin to live, breathe your passions and don't sell your soul for it. If you stay true to yourself , TRUST ME, everything will eventually fall in place and you will truly love life each day it comes....Love..Laugh..Live..God BlEss!

No comments: