Monday, March 24, 2008

FLy FasHion Spots




Alright...So im about to leave ATL tonight, So I decided to post a couple Fashion Spots while Watching Dave Chappelle's Block Party;) So to be honest I never really was a fan of Atlanta too much maybe because I have a bad itch ( towards the south (personal reasons) but I was highly surprised by new shopping opps! Okay So we went to an area called "5 PoinTs' which consists of extremely funky, vintage and fresh clothing styles. The area was thriving off of different unique styles and fly swag. You could spend an entire afternoon in this area just stopping in different spots ,stop by a smoothie spot and continue your fashionista journey! The whole entire feel was inviting to anyone who loves to create their own style lane in life..From tatted peeps,to the afrolicious sistahs with her loc mate to the punk rock, 80's retro style were all welcomed!








Okay..so of course I had to spend a little something (which I really did not need ;) Aah Im a slave to fashion..I know! Soo one of the spots that caught my eye was a cute funky boutique called "Cherry Bomb" It was a cute spot with Betsey Johnson inspired dresses and on the the other side were strictly shoes( which all the shoes I tried on were under $50! Yeah!) The customer service was well, they weren't to overbearing like most boutiques are. So I was debating between a blue short rope tie halter dress and a deep cut v-neck gray dress which also had the cut in the back also. The blue halter dress allowed me to feel extremely flirty and bossy with the match of the perfect open to shoe. The v- neck dress allowed me to feel feminine, sexy( which doesn't really matter because I'm single beyond belief!) and form fitting but still fly. So I was in a life crisis in the fitting room!! So one of my besties Mimi was with me and I asked her opinion ..she gave me a description of what each dress projects but it didn't allow me to pick one . Okay CallinG Back Up!!! hmm PAging... the very sassy sales associate who's rocking her curly natural hair , feminine tats on her arms, short boho dress and reciting each word to the the neo-rock song that was blasting .... I need Your Help!!! She helped me decide which one I would probably get more use out of...sooooooo I went with...................................the Gray V- Neck Dress! Yeah! I was content with my choice and even more content when they rang up my seductive ut casual dress.. Total ..$42 something with tax..It was originally $39... Yeah 2 Me For SpendinG On A budgEt...Okay I'll hit up new posts soon!! Love ...Live.. Laugh..God Bless!!

1 comment:

Al said...

Oh look at my boo... i love it all...including the dress!!!

new blog

http://freshaddict.blogspot.com/