Monday, June 30, 2008

The Hunt Is On...



Greetings...Sleep is clearly not a friend of mine tonight. I just recently came in from a night dinner,the oh so frustratung event of bowling and great conversation. Great Times, but now I'm wide awake and have a free day tommorrow, so I told myself I might as well do some posting.

So if you haven't picked up the latest July 2008 issue of Essence you def. should. Not only because my fly sistah Gabrielle Union graces the cover but it also carries hot articles.
My top three...
  • Nicole Paultre Bell Speaks!- This article interviews Paultre Bell after the unfair verdict of her husband who was shot by the police on there wedding day.
  • Your Pursuit of Happiness-This article gave advice to recreate your mentality to keep it in a joyous state. The article quoted Alice Walker " Don;t wait around for otheer people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get, you've got to make yourself."
  • They thought I'd Never Get Married!- Umm enough said! This gives every successful, empowered African American woman that all hope is not lost just yet.

But I posted this pic of Gabrielle Union on here because I love the new chic hair cut she is now sporting. And what I love even more is her Brian Reyes cardigan she is sporting!! I want it, It gives her a laid back comfortable look with a feminine splash. Oh I'm sporting it even if I have to piece it together myself. My goal is to find a less expensive replica...I willl be doing some good thrifting around my neighborhood while im still at home...Don't sleep on Broad Ripples Thrift stores.....The hunt is on!!!God Bless

2 comments:

Muze said...

i was JUST thinking 'i NEED that dress she has on!' as soon as i clicked your link. lol.

that is such a gorgeous pic of her. the new hair is so flyy.

let me know when you find that cardigan. that's hottness.

hope all is well lady. *smiles*

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah.. this was a good month in terms of articles for essence... I actually read the whole mag... which is rare nowadays