Friday, June 20, 2008

When Props Are Due..

"Cause I got summer hatin on me Cause I’m hotter than the sun

Got Spring hatin on me Cuase I never sprung

Winter Hatin on me Cause I’m colder than y’all

But I will NEVER I will NEVER I will NEVER fall!"



Okay so me and my bestie were out yesterday and I blame her for me being past obsessed with this song and especially the Lyrics I just posted. Now if you know me, I have never been a huge Wayne fan. When I listen to music Im all about what message is being portrayed from the artist tto the audience. Numerous times I have listened to Wayne and I'll admit the way he puts his words together is slick genius. The problem comes in is when a full messaged is not being portrayed. But I'm not knocking wayne because I jam out to him hard when trying to stay on my grind. I still play out "The Sky is The Limit!" I can't be mad because he came up and clearly is shutting the game down..especially since he has already sold a million units in the 1st week!



The idea of this song was a powerful combination of bringing both The Carters together. I loved the Collabo and I love the smoothness that Mr. Jay- Z brings to the track. I have ridiculous amount of respect for him. He has grown so much since he started in the hip hop game. He's literally a business man! I love It ...So right now my song of the week Is " Mr. Carter." I love it because its a reminder of no matter whats going on around you, you have to stay focus. It also allows you to take all your enemies negative energy towards you and use it to empower yourself. Because regardless of what others may think if you stay focus and have determination everything will fall into place! You have to be your biggest fan or no one will ever support you! Don't let other determine your destiny!Stay Focus and of course everyone will begin to ask about you. "I Will Never, I will Never, I will Never fall!!" Aah You got to Love It!!! God Bless!!!!

No comments: