Monday, June 30, 2008

*SOnG Of ThE MomeNT*

Soo All thIs Morning I have Been blasting the Sex And The City SoundtracK..I know, I know the movie has been out for a moment now but still love it.So until it comes out on DVD(which might get the same rotaion as Brown Sugar) i'll just bump the Soundtrack;) As you know Miss. Jennifer Hudson brought some color to the Movie as playing Carrie Bradshaw's assistant. \

As I was watching the BET awards a couple of nights ago they premiered Jennifer's Hudson new single Spotlight which is my favorite song of the moment> Not only does she sound amazing she looks beautiful in the video. All of her outfits she chose are very form flattering for her and her choppy bob fits her well! Oh it also is my fav video now because ...Pause at the sexy chocolate locmate who plays the roll of her possessive man! Jen, you did a wonderful casting:0 Her new single is called Spotlight which I love for more reasons than one.. Check It OuT...


God Bless!

No comments: