Monday, June 30, 2008

*SpotLight ShoE*



Good Morning God's Gifts!!Yep Yep once again I came out of hiding! I always say I'm going to start doing better on having more consistent posts but I always do worse;0EEkk! No but, really I'm still on my month off from school, work & anything else that adds stress in my life. I honestly feel 210% refreshed already. I feel as if I have never been this focus in my life and it feels sooooooooo good:) But what also feels soo good is a Fly Pair of new shoes!!!YaY!!! okay *Pause* Technically these aren't my new shoes....Technically there my older sister's, Eden's..Hmm But we have such a share clothing policy ( sneak and wear each others stuff)it really doesn't matter ;0 She order these from Nordstroms and was bugging me to blog them b/c she felt these are the flyest shoes right now.....
To be quite honest I really wasn't 100% feeling them. I just had to look past the patent leather and focus on the style. Once she slippped one of them on and I trotted around in the other one my opinion def. changed on these 70's inspired Linea Paoulo heels..It was a steal sale also with her discount...The price went from 150 down to 49! You can't even complain if you wanted to!!Alright more coming God Bless!!!

No comments: