Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RunWaY RandOmNeSs





Goodmorning! Soo I was at work the other day and between getting frustrated with go backs and aiding every wife to be pick out a dress for their bachelorette party..I found time to try on the flyest dress we carry! Okay, everytime I was going into work I always told myself I was going to slip it on and see how it fits. Sooo yesterday was the perfect day(oh thats what I told myself!) So when things began to slow down I snatched a size 4 and headed to the fitting rooms! I def. shouldn't have tried it on...Why? Because I fell in LOVE with it! I loved the layer of the dress, and it has a corset fitting so it kept everything tight and in place:) I loved the vibe it gave off as edgy but still classic with the lace detailing towards the bottom of the dress. Soo you're asking whats the problem? well A- I don't have an event to go to in this dress..Hmm Im sure I can get around that . Soo thats it right...oH no How did I forget i don't have an extra $518 dollars laying around:( but if I did let me tell you I would rock this dress foolishly hard! www.bcbg.com Oka more Fashion Posts are coming God Bless!!

No comments: