Sunday, May 18, 2008

*NeW LovEs*

After having an emotional breakdown, receiving the sweetest message from one of my besties, and officially cutting of ties with a particular male from the past I feel refreshed. Sooo back 2 Business on Staying Fresh, Fly and Funky!! Okay so whats not a better recover method than Fly pair of shoes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Okay really who needs companionship when you have such chic shoes you can slip on your feet?! My sis surprised me when she came up with these pair of Boutique 9 strappy snakeskin sandals!!! I love them!! the very next day I wore them to work and my feet felt wonderful!! I have seriously fallen in LOVE!! COMFORTABLE AND CHIC!!! Whats better????

Okay My next love is the ELLE Accessories Magazine. Okay I don't know If I'm slow but as Iwas wondering through BArnes & Nobles the other day I saw a glimpse of this magazine and completely stopped in my tracks! I live off of accessories (except bags which I'm trying to get better!) But Shoes and earrings are such a deadly combination by themselves!! If you can check it out ..There is def. alot of hot items and looks throughout the magazine.


I love the boots by the way!



Alright also when I was rummaging through Barnes & Nobles I found Fabulosity!! Okay this book is hilarious. You can literally hear Kimora as hse gives you advice on empowering women in the Fashion and Business World. I love Kimora just because of the simple fact she knows what she wants and is not ashamed to make people take her ideas..even i fthey like it or not ..Lol!
Most Random but Im addicted to these little suckers!!! These Are sooo good toastes with a spread of regular cream cheese..mmm tastey!!! and they're soo cute.
God BleSS!

No comments: