Thursday, May 29, 2008

BaDu, BaDu..



Soo I'm impatiently waiting for my cousin's performance (atleast thats what I think in my head) Ms Badu concert tommorrow. My sis is coming in town and my homeboy Ben are all going to support the soulful sistah herself. Oh and I can't forget he raw musical talents of The Roots also!!I'm ready to be completly blown away and walk out with her soulful and sincere lyrics wrapping around me as I leave the Chicago Theatre. Soo in honor of her concert tommorrow I had to put one of my favorite performances of Erykah up here performing "I want You". i play this videao almost every morning to start off my day. I heart this video much. You can tell this woman def. lives to perform . Her lyrics, style and whole demeanor is so unique and intriguing ..Ahh she's such an inspiration..Oh and Love her Boots in this performance 2...Enjoy..God Bless!!

1 comment:

Muze said...

yes, erykah is unmatched.

and the roots... whew.

excellent excellent concert.

hope you had fun!!