Thursday, May 22, 2008

DJ FrEeStYLe E!!

Soo while settling from school and having a bogus ass day at work...I'm mentally preparing to see LUPE FIASCO!!! I don't think how many people understand how much love I have for him! Ahh his music puts you on whole different level. I honestly think we would be bestfriends when we meet! lol..You liked how I used when and not if! I'll give you a full update this weekend! But anyways so me and my third roomie was taking care of our lease for our apartment I just happened to look across the street and read...."DJ Lessoms" Oh I was 2 hype!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to Dj for a minute now but clearly I knew nothing. So of course I dragged Amina across the street and got more info. Im so serious on this I plan to start by next month. I explained that I knew nothing at all and he reassured me that he can get me up to speed!! Oh yesSSS!! You Can call me DJ Freestyle E! I know all my friends are shking there heads swhile reading this thinking.." Ellisa is the most random person" See when you're single you can pick up random hobbies ! oh I love it,..My homegirl is having a big 25th B-day in like 8 months and she was like " If you have everything down by then, you gotta come work it out for me." Oh yes Im in there..Holla at your girl..God BlEsS

'

No comments: