Thursday, May 22, 2008

*FaShion ShoW FreSh*

GoodMorning Beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!So once again I'm in preparation for a full day!!!Im exhausted but still grinding everything out! Okay so yesterday your girl was in a Fashion show..fun stuff. It took place at The Par Lounge at 1415 N. Milwaukee in Chicago, IL. I was originally modeling for up and coming Chicago designer Maia Leeb who is originally from New York. Her dresses has been in local Chicago magazine and just recently had a fashion show in the downtown Chicago area. Maia's theme was Greece inspired. She used intense color that automatically makes every head turn when you walk in the room..Of course I had to snap away...so here are the pics....


Me And Maia in preparation of the show

Aww make up time..of course I didn't do it myself...Im mildly retarded when it comes to cometics!!






Look aT the shoes your girl was workin' the show with!!


This is from RedLine's Collection..I wasn't originally supppose to model for them but they needed an extra model so they snatched me upHere's some of Maia's collection...







Me and Maia Leeb the designer after the showcase...
Her Collection








Loved the Artwork !





Fun Times!! GoD Bless!!!

No comments: