Wednesday, April 29, 2009

**Vintage Finds**

Great just a late post from this weekends finds. Found some great vintage pieces from a Vintage store called Knee Deep.


Here We Go......




Vintage Moschino Red leather Belt1960's cropped top/ match up with a pair of highwaisted vintage jeans



* Love the is dress* - Vintage Leslie J cotton dress from Neiman Marcus



Norma Kamali blue heels which are perfectly broken in!- I paired it up with this beuatiful silk dress I bought but didn't post because a pic wouldn't do it justice. I'll post a it once I wear it out





Not Vintage- I snagged this from the male section in H&M, love the this color






So this is the item I was going for, My friend Shani told me she saw it and thought of me, so I went up and loved it


*Vintage Liz Claiborne* So fly with a a my white summer dress with killer heels of course




Okay thats all!


I bid you Adieu


Miracles & Blessings


GOd Bless