Tuesday, May 5, 2009

**UNSTOPPABLE**

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand GOODMORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! I have one thing to say this morning.....STAY HUNGRY!!!!! I'm not talking about physical food, but the plate when it comes to digesting your DREAMS!

I have to admit I have been going in and out of being fully motivated when it comes to fighting for my dreams. I was to a point where I was becoming slightly content with my situation. When I first made this move in life to live my dreams, I was so hungry. When I moved to Chicago and told my loved ones my future plans I had complete tunnel vision. I knew that there was nothing stopping me from pursuing my goals. Life's distractions tries to come to you in every situation: Doubters, Unmotivated people, Life's trials, and just plain negativity.


It hit me after I returned from Sunday Service this past Sunday, which was amazing, that Never put God in a box! Never limit what He can do in your life. It made me sit back to go back to my huge dreams when I had when I first made this move. I flipped through all my journals that had all my goals and it started to sink in. When I first was here I had an agenda to get me to the next level. I did everything in my power to reach all these goals. I stay in people's face and made it impossible to forget me wand what I wanted.


Just because you reached your first set of goals, the next thing to do is.....Set BIGGER & BETTER Goals!! Go back to what made you sacrifice everything in life.


Don't ever stay comfortable! If you're at a point where you are completely comfortable in life that just means you need to set new goals. Growth is a part of life!

You have to have an UNBREAKABLE Mentality. Its' not that I have full confidence in myself but I have FULL confidence in GOD . All I'm doing is staying focus on Him and where He wants Me to be !

Say your dreams EVERYDAY!! WORDS ARE POWERFUL! Say It!!! No matter how ridiculous it might sound!


And for my ladies, we have to grind it out twice as hard! That should motivate you even more to put everything you have in your dreams. Men are not the only ones that are able to become CEOs & Moguls. We all know that women are smarter than men(Lol) So we should be making major moves!!

Remember if you start to feel that itch in life that's just a warning sign that God is about to take you to a new level in life!

What more can I say??

Love Life.


Miracles & Blessings


God Bless!!

2 comments:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Amen! I love it. and you know what I often say 'don't put me in a box either' because of the unlimited power of God makes us just as unlimited.

*loving scarf and earrings*

Miss Oyewo said...

Girl You better preach also!