Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*My Calls*



Greetings,

I gave myself y one day, yesterday to feel sorry for myself and now I;m back in the game.


But anyways I meant to post my Beauty loves now....

These are th three nail colors I have been wearing in rotation. I know that it's spring and my colors should be brighter but it's not looking too good. I always tend to go for darker more rich colors with anything I wear, even in nail polish.

From Left to Right:Huckle Buckle-Berry Hard-Shifting Power

















My next two products are dedicated to hair moisture Lord knows that being natural moisture is one of the hardest task. I use the Sulfur 8 almost daily. After I either two strand twist my hair or bantu knots before I got to bed I use it on my scalp. It loosens up my hair and makes it much more manageable.

My second product that I've been using on a regular basis is coconut oil. I've been using coconut oil by African Angel. It smells remarkable! It does a pretty good job on the scalp. All you need is a little palm ful and it will do the job. My biggest mistake was I used a tadbit too much:0





















Last two products I have been without are health related! Craisins have been my best friend for the past couple of weeks. I often go through the day with only one main meal and awhole bunch of snacks ( I know I'm working on it). My snacks usually consist of chips, Candy bars and anything grossly unhealthy but tasty! But I found a new love, craisin! No only are they conveniently packaged but are both healthy and sweet.

Last product is just good ol' H2O. I have to admit I rarely drink water with my meals. I always carry a bottle of water just when I get thirsty throughout the day. A water filter has allowed me to save so much money other than buying bottled water! Water flushes out germs from our diet and helps clear brain activity soo drink away!



Miracles & Blessings


God Bless!

No comments: