Friday, May 22, 2009

"Put in Perspective"


"Proposal, Fax,Registration, Internship, Security Deposit, Rent, Apartment, Classes, Loans...." The list can go on. This is what I have been dealing with this past week. Lord knows I had a slight breakdown when I found out all these problems in less than an hour on a drab Monday.

Thankfully everything has pretty much pulled together on this chilly Friday.


Even though I feel as if my life is falling apart every other week, I can't complain. I always know that everything will fall in place eventually.


In the midst of the drama it seems as if and hour equal a day. A minute equals an hour, A second equals a minute. The problem seems drawn out for no reason until you look back and realize your breakdown was less than a week. The feeling I feel e when I look back is triumph! I know the more trials I go through the stronger individual I will become.


Complications just makes you that much more untouchable. It puts everything in perspective. Little situations that were "important" before soon become irrelevant and no longer a priority.


Now that I've weed out irrelevant issues in life, now comes the hard part. What do you do when every priority is a level 3 priority and higher?? Two words that were sent by my best Allison, ......."Grind Harder!" That's it. When you turn around and see that you cannot afford to slack in any area, you just have to exert more energy and faith to keep everything a float.


You feel on the top of the world when you climb the mountain that seemed humongous. Its funny because when you look back it was just a mere hill.


Prayer & Faith ......build upon it each day and you will begin to see the difference of how you respond to life surprises!


Miracles & Blessings


God Bless!

1 comment:

Al said...

you betta preach baby!!