Wednesday, May 27, 2009

**Ayo**



Ayo's pure music and natural beauty is a perfect soulful marriage. I'm sure you have already spotted this talented woman in the Banana Republic City Story ads.Ayo was originally born in Germany to her Nigerian father. Ayo meaning joy in Youraba, grew up between the creative streets of New York and the magical roads of Paris.
Ayo's vulnerable lyrics is what attracted to me to her music. She often sings about what most indivduals try to avoid. For example in her single "Down On My Knees", she is pleading her former lover to pick her over his new love. Her music cleanses you of all emotions, heartbreak, and hidden jealousy.Her style caught my eye also. Her laid back Bohemian flair makes her music that much more grounded. I have been playing her album in rotation for the past couple weeks.
"Down On My Knees"- Ayo
Miracles & Blessings
God Bless!

No comments: