Saturday, April 25, 2009

"On The Ocean"


"Out here on the ocean, I know my ship has come in ....." Okay so maybe not an ocean ...more so Lake Michigan. Since this weekend was unnaturally beautiful in Chicago I had to take advantage of this weather. After work me and my gal pals, made a pit stop at Buffalo Wild Wings, ordered the food to go and headed to the beach that evening.


There is honestly nothing better in life than the comfort of a summer night. It puts you at instant peace. It doesn't matter if your world is crumbling around you, summer nights allow you to sneak moments of bliss. Being able to look out at waves splashing is both relaxing and magical. I'ts somewhat undescribable of how your thoughts begin to loosen up when you look at one of God's Creations that is so much bigger than you are.






I have reach a point in my life where life is not as clear and cookie cut as I pictured it. I realized that you sometime have no control of how certain situations play out in life. All you have the power to do is react in the best way. I realized its really okay. It is okay not to be able to have control over what happens in your life. Embrace it. Trials are just God's way of nudging saying I'm still thinking of you and He wants you to grow. Think about it, If you're not growing, what are you doing?

And most importanat .....Laugh;) Laughter is the best medicine in any situation. I find myself getting so stressed out when something doesn't fall in place exactly how I pictured it. It gets to a point where you literally just have to laugh out loud. There are too many days whee the Most inconvenient and random situations happen in life...and I say out loud..."Only Me, only this randomness happens to me"...But Life Goes On....And you Learn:)







"God grant me the serenity to Accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And the Wisdom to know the difference"


Miracles & Blessings



God Blesss








No comments: