Wednesday, April 8, 2009

*The Fashion Show*


Today in one of my classes I was told that one of my school's alumni is a contestant of the new show on Bravo The Fashion Show. The new show is hosted by Isaac Mizrahi, Kelly Rowland andFern Mallis. Fifteen professional designers will compete in this fashion creative competition series for a chance to have their designs sold in the retail market and win a $125,000 prize.
Kristen graduated from The Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago 3 years ago. I viewed her collection, Organik Revolution at Chicago's Fashion Focus and was one of my favorite collections. All of her clothes are eco-friendly. I love her color tones, What can I say I'm a sucker for earthtones:0 Here are a couple pictures of her collection that I snapped at the Fashion Show. . . . .
Organik Evening Gown







**Mustard soy jersey mini dress w/ olive organic twill jacket*



Good Luck Kristen!


Everyone should follow and give the show a try(even though its no Project Runway),


The Fashion Show premieres on Bravo May & at 10 P.m. E.T/P.T.

Check heer bio at http://www.bravotv.com/the-fashion-show/bio/kristen.

Miracles & Blessings

God Bless!

No comments: