Friday, February 6, 2009

Raw Style


Hey, Numerous times I receive the question "Who is your style inspiration?' And I never have a response. I would have to say its a mix of my personality, whats flattering to my shape and how I wan to be represented as a person. Style is your personal Billboard. I have to say I cannot stand when you look at a person and see their style star inspiration..the two who I see on a daily are mini Kanye's and Rihanna"s running around the place. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong on giving props to certain people with their own style but just remember to do you in your style at all times. SO I'll be posting people who truly have personal style and to prove to people their are other females in the spotlight other than Beyonce and Rihanna to be inspired by.

I chose Zoe Kravitz as a dope chick because she has raw style. It's not tailored and clean around the edges it's just pure style.













I'll post more dope chicks later..

Miracles & Blessings

God Bless

No comments: