Saturday, February 21, 2009

**Bliss List**


Bliss List

1. Leaving Church and letting A Good Sermon Marinate


2.The Final 5 minutes of your work shift!( It's amazing you can be tired the entire shift but at the end you get a full burst of energy)


3. Laying Upside Down on your bed just looking up at the ceiling fan as if its going to change directions magically.


4. Anita Baker


5. Making Funny Faces to yourself in the mirror...extremely liberating!


6. A Good Book that sticks to you! When you find a character you hope to become or already are..


7. A Smile from a Stranger (Or if you're lucky maybe even a personal rap..yep it def happens on the trains in Chicago..I was still very obliged!)


8. Smooth Jazz


9.Buying Groceries when you actually have a List!


10. Being Productive


11. Talking to Yourself Randomly & Repeating your inner thoughts...Its quite hilarious


12. Wearing Hats & Heels!


13. Walking across the street at a stop sign and traffic has to wait for you...Its like you own personal fashion Show for about 10 seconds!woo woo!!


14. When the perfect song plays on your ipod to fit whatever scene you're in..This happens most when I'm on the train at night..I feel like I'm in someone's music video.


15. Actually being able to eat something you cooked! Its wonderful! soo i'm a pre-ginner in cooking(thats how bad it is).. I ate the best homemade tacos yesterday!


16. Being able to Pay ALL of your bills and still have spending money!! i'm Working on it still.


17.Laughing Out Load in the most inappropriate times because you remember what a friend did previously that had you dying! Example Allison imitating Taylor off of Rachel Zoe Project its Hilarious!!!


18. President Barack Obama!!!!!!!!!!!


19. Doing Something you have no business doing!! For me this is singing on the top of my lungs when my roommates are asleep..Oh it has me cracking up each time!


20. Thrifting!! You walk out feeling that You just Hit the Lotto!!


well that's all I can think of today. I'm sure I could go on for days if I wanted:0 Count your Blessings


Miracles & Blessing!!


God Bless

No comments: