Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, Here We Go!

SO one of my resolutions for 2009 was to take care of myself and stop being so lazy with my natural hair. Its pretty healthy I just never have time to try new ideas.So when ever I have down time I am looking at natural hair blogs for new products or ideas. I came across these videos on NappyHeadz.blogspot.com and was pretty speechless.

The first video seriously hurt my heart. I was watching it around 11p.m. last night. I was so irate I woke up my roommate to make her watch this foolishness! We ended up staying up for a good 2hours discussing how society tries to put black women in a certain beauty mold.. ....Check it out



Im glad the did a part two to get the Natural women opinions. ...Watch...



It still hurt my heart when they said they could not find any male to interview who apppreciated natural hair.

Well I LOVE my NATURAL HAIR and if it doesn't attract lil Tyrone from around the block, I could careless:)

Let that marinate.

Miracle & Blessings

God Bless

No comments: