Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fashion Show Fresh

Greetings Fly People...Soo I was going to post something related to how emotional distraught I am and how I feel as if my emotions are in complete shambles. Just warning to all I'm not in stable point in my life when it comes dealing with unwanted emotions. Example- After my morning run yesterday during my cool down stretch,Umm I randomly started balling! Yep.Yep! It's official ...I've lost my mind and hit rock bottom when it comes with males,relationships ,love and all of that good stuff.Hmm I'll eventually get my words together to express some type feeling towards it But anyway what Is a better way to make one feel better....FAshion Show! Yep so Krystle and I went to the last Fashion Show of Chicago Fashion Focus. This Fashion show focuse on up and coming designers in the Chicago area.



The show presented eleven different designers. I have to say I enjoyed the different designs for the most part.


Me & Krystle got a tad bit bored waiting for the show to start;)

Finally It began I just snapped a couple of pics of the designs that I was intrigued by..



Love the Hairpiece..(I'm a sucker for accessories;This was from Horacio Nieto...www.horacionieto.com





I wish I could have snapped a better picture! But I LOVED the cut of this Red Doupioini silk wrapdress..Th high collar set it off....;0 This was by Tenille White http://www.chicagoresource.com/






I have to say my favorite collection of the night was Organik Revolution...




Iwould rock this down the street and dare someone to say something...hairpiece and all;) Of course everyone who knows me is shaking their head because I live in neutral and earthtones.

*Mustard soy jersey mini dress w/ olive organic twill jacket*
This was the last dress of the night..
Organic Evening Gown..



The night was fun and it got my mind off my issues for the rest of the night...soo I can't complain..


Fun night ...more posts coming sooooon:) God Bless:)

2 comments:

Al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al said...

i'm sad about the emotional breakdowns! clearly u know my opinion on the matter.


oh and hooray for u liking a RED DRESS. no brown or mustard yellow on that!yessssssssssss