Monday, August 4, 2008

SoulfuL SounDs

Greetings Fly Ones.. I just wanted to grace you with a couple of songs that has been in heavy rotaion in my life right now. The first vid I decided to post was "The World Should Revolve Around Me" by Little Jackie. I absolutley went head over heel when I heard this song and its now my ringtone!! I was first introduced to Little Jackie as the VH1 star of people "you oughta know" segment.I love the message behind the carefree message that she reveals to the audience. ..

Little Jackie

The World should Revolve Around Me

Chorus

"i've had a lot of failed relationships,
i don't get far cause i'm not equipped
i believe that the world should revolve around me,
i don't see the point of a partnership
it wont be long till i start to trip,
yes sirr-e the whole world should revolve around me,





My second choice is Nicole Willis And the Soul Investigators with "If this Ain't Love I dont Know what is." I know this is an older song..clearly I was missing out!!! My friend Sharon text me about this group last week so I finally found it and fell in love with it. Even though I cannot fully relate to the pure joy of indulging yourself in true love it still leaves such a content feeling in me once I play it. ...Listen And Watch..





God Bless!!

No comments: