Monday, August 4, 2008

*Belize Fest*





Greetings Fly People! So yesterday after receiving an inspirational message from church I met up with my lovely friend Shani to attend the Belizian Fest In Washington Park Yesterday. It was a perfect day for a festival since it was not scorching hot, the summer breeze made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. I absolutely love festivals of all kind and am disappointed that this was my first on of the summer! Since I met up with shani I was there earlier and decided to do some browsing around to occupy my time. The first item that caught my eye was a tub full of "yellow gloriousness"!!Raw Shea ButtER!!! That is one of the main reasons I love attending festivals and expos so I can get raw shea butter since it so difficult for them to find in a typical store.
Shea Nut







Next Item that caught my eye were these Hand dipped incense.The smell of these were so rich..




Of course these glorious locs snagged my attention ..these were the best locs I've seen on a male....
Love this wrap...
Fly Art Is a must at a festival






















Live Performances...
Of Course you have to treat yourself to some Jerk Chicken..























What I eventually left with... You gotta Love the African Earrings..Eeeek..Im a sucker for huge accesories... Fun Times...


God Bless!!

No comments: