Saturday, August 15, 2009

**Lunch Break**


Random Thoughts of life as a Sevnteen intern.....


Since I began my internship it has been a rollercoaster of emotions. When I began intimidation was the biggest emotion I felt. I was worried I would end up screwing everything up! The funny thing about it is when I finally did make a mistake thats when I start being comfortable. I realized that I had to learn how to deal with peoples dominating attitudes, juggling 10 different tasks all while keeping a smile on my face. From packing for photoshoots to getting lunch for my editor it has been interesting to say the least. I pray all through the day and want to come home and do my own individual yoga class.! If I said it was easy it would be a complete lie.

Fortunately, when you're following your dream there is nothing or no one who can stop you. Once I came to the realization that peoples remarks nor attitude determine my destiny made things easier. Everyday before I walk in the office I get centered and remember that God has control over my life and I am at this point in my life for reason. It's a reminder that I'm unbreakable with His strength.

The experience is exciting so far !. The other day I walked pass Nina Garcia, like it was nothing:o Helping for photoshoots, doing pick ups, and just helping out in general gives me a great understanding of how everything comes together.
I can't wait until I get to do more, especially during Fashion Week!
Miracles & Blessings
God Bless!

No comments: