Thursday, July 30, 2009

**Brooklyn, We Go Hard**

Greetings! Soo this week I have been officially a tourist:) My cousin has completely ragged on me for pulling out my camera randomly throughout the day. But I told myself this week I can be that corny tourist that New York Natives talk about. I have been pretty productive. I officially know how to get to the Hearst office building and back. I'm proud of myself so Monday morning soI won't be completely flustered taking the train. I promise New York's trains make Chicago's train system looks like train for dummies. I feel like there are 15 trains going on one platform.


I'm staying in Long Island with family who has been ridiculously caring and helpful:) Here are a couple of pics I took randomly in Brooklyn(my future home) and Manhattan.







Seventh Ave/Fashion Ave




Bryant Park ( can't wait to see it transform when Fashion Week rolls around)







Great Food!! (and cheesecake)lol



Fountain in Brooklyn, forgot what it was called:0
















Manhattan



















Central Park









Columbus Circle





Miracles & Blessings
God Bless

No comments: