Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At Last

Goodmorning! Yesterday was freezing but I still had a warm feeling inside. As I watched the inauguration on the Jumbo Screen in the Merchandise mart, I couldn't help but tear up a bit. It was beautiful and still a bit shocking. I have to say the Obama's are the best looking First Family that I've seen. Obama was so well spoken and Michelle has a a swag that no one can touch. Malia ans Sasha are beautiful young ladies. I have nothing bu respect for them. I will continue to pray for him and support Obama through it all.


Oh but the moments that really made me tear up was when the First Couple did their first dance. I watched them repeat all 10 times and it was still as beautiful as the first time




Everyone must do ones part to make the change we need!!!

Miracles & Blessings

God Bless

No comments: