Saturday, June 6, 2009

Scratch the Itch

Greetings!
Yesterday was a beautiful Chicago Day! Since me and my roomie were lounging, I decided to do something new. Something that I've been wanting for the past two years. Can you guess what it is??





Was it a tattoo???





Nope! It Was??


A Nose Piercing!




(Yep that's the needle sticking through my nose and nope I didn't shed a tear!)


No Worries, It's seriously tiny! I had to go this morning to get a bigger one an its still small. So hopefully my family won't curse me out too bad:)

It's a tiny red gem, but I love it.




Okay enough of this back to my 8 papers and projects I have to complete!

Miracles& Blessings


God BLess!!

2 comments:

Ebony said...

That's super cute. :)

Al said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I lOVE IT. I'm suprised you didn't pick a brown or like a brown nosering. You know you love it natural!