Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*Nas & Kweli*



Greetings Fly Ones!! Its September!!! eeeek..thats craziness and foolery! This is not going to be a long post just want to give you an update on the Nassir Jones concert at The House of Blues in Chicago!



Talib Kweli Opening act





It was wonderful! I actually got to the concert late and was heated when I saw the line wrapped around the building! Soooo of course i played the role of telling every one that my friend was in the front and I finally pushed my way to the front!! And Im glad I did!!Because this show was on point of course! Kweli was the opening act and ripped it for about 5 songs and than Nas came out and did his thing...I was geeked the whole concert. Here are some pics I took..










More posts coming sooon...God Bless!

4 comments:

Al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al said...

wow. someone is falling off. wasn't this concert like over a week ago. shame shame shame. but i know my girl STAYS grinding so i'll let it slide. Love the the new profile pic!

Muze said...

looks like a lovely concert! nas came to detroit but i missed it. i was so mad. lol.

Ebony said...

wow, I love Talib Kweli! I hope he comes to London soon